Bone's Lair Message Board

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
angrycomic
Sober

Bone's Lair Message Board

Post by angrycomic »

When I met J.C. and Bones they told me to get on the message board...and I nodded and smiled... but after a couple of weeks I feel I have to let this out.

Get on the MESSAGE BOARD? REALLY? MESSAGE BOARD? What is this... 1995? Ever heard of chat? Instant Messaging?.... for the love of Linux ...
Bone, J.C. and whatever the other dudes name is dress like Bikers and have a message board.. Meanwhile...the freaking hells angels are out there using skype on their IPhones to communicate.... does this seem a little wrong to anyone?

Bone's Lair has set technology back more than the Tsunami that hit Japan....

I won't be surprised next week if it says " Welcome to Bone's Lair BBS" Backwards fucks!

- Dave
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Bone's Lair Message Board

Post by J.C. »

Its a retro thing. Its a really obscure message board you've probably never heard of. Check out our MySpace page.
We don't dress like bikers. We dress like a dominatrix. So wait till you do the show and we put a gimp mask on you and molest you. Gently.
Do you have herpes yet?
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
EnvyLCC
Sober

Post by EnvyLCC »

What would you suggest ANGRYCOMIC who's real name I know? How could all of these people interact and still maintain some [apparently required] form of anonymity?? Game on, goofball.
No one will know I put your lady cha cha on your face.
angrycomic
Sober

Post by angrycomic »

See...It's not my job to come up with a final solution... I'll leave that to Engineers and Nazi's... my job is merely to mock... and oh baby I do it so well.
EnvyLCC
Sober

Post by EnvyLCC »

Oh Dave, you know who points out a problem with no solution in mind or desired? WOMEN. You has vagina?

FTR: I am obviously joking. So other females, I apologize in advance for any offense. Everyone knows only Douches do that.
No one will know I put your lady cha cha on your face.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

what do vaginal cleansing agents have to do with any of the shit you posted?
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
DarkVader
Overlord of the Server

Post by DarkVader »

Wow. The stupid, it burns.

So, the problem: We need a method of communication for many people to be able to discuss things with many people. It can't be too intrusive (because these people might have lives - yeah, I know most of them don't, but a few do), and can't be real time (because they're not all available at the same time). This method must allow for accessing old discussions to catch up on what's happened earlier in the discussion, and ideally should be useable while they should be working, since we know they're all a bunch of fuckoffs anyway.

What won't work: A podcast. We've got that, it's a few to many solution, and it works well for that. But not for this.
Skype. It's a one to one solution. It can be a few to few solution, but it isn't really scalable effectively. And it's real time, no good way to go back to earlier discussions.
YouTube. Again, one/few to many.
FaceBook. They'd get upset about Iblis Links, and their colors suck ass. Also, they suck ass.
Email lists. Do you really want all this shit clogging your inbox? Also, that's really how we did it in '95, there weren't message boards yet.
Snail mail. Expensive. And a pain in the ass.
IRC/other chat. It's real time, doesn't solve the asynchronous need.
Meeting at a bar. Has the advantage of being able to get drunk and kick your ass during discussions, and the possibility of actually going home with/fucking another listener that you might be attracted to. Doesn't work well with geographic separation. Again, real time, no archives.
Direct brain link. Not invented yet. Also, do you really want the Iblis Links burned into your memory forever? Ok, so we'd love to do that to you, but... Not invented yet.

So, that leaves us...

The message board. It's the perfect technology for what we're trying to accomplish here. It allows reading old discussions, many to many communication, can be accessed in the workplace without being noticed if you've got a semi-private computer, allows posting of Iblis Links, and doesn't require real-time discussion. Get back with us once the direct brain link is a realistic option, otherwise STFU and GBTW.
angrycomic
Sober

Post by angrycomic »

Wow... shake the tree a little and the asthmatic lard of the sith posts a blazing defense of 1990's technology. Point taken... and very well put...
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

DarkVader wrote:Wow. The stupid. It burns.
Probably my favorite thing you've ever said/typed.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

J.C. wrote:
DarkVader wrote:Wow. The stupid. It burns.
Probably my favorite thing you've ever said/typed.

Yes! yes! +1 internetz points for Vader!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com