Hate Mail?

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Re: Hate Mail?

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

That is the dumbest thing I've heard. I agree with you on the plan thing. They say we have free will, some situations happen because we put ourselves in them. Others happen because people choose to make the wrong decision and fuck over the good people. I have seen bad things happen to good people as well.
They also say that God only help those who help themselves, meaning if you are going to not do shit for yourself and fix things he can not lend a hand.
Fuck it.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

_Sexy-Kitten_ wrote:That is the dumbest thing I've heard. I agree with you on the plan thing. They say we have free will, some situations happen because we put ourselves in them. Others happen because people choose to make the wrong decision and fuck over the good people. I have seen bad things happen to good people as well.
They also say that God only help those who help themselves, meaning if you are going to not do shit for yourself and fix things he can not lend a hand.
What is the dumbest thing?

When I say I've seen bad things happen to good people. I'm talking natural disasters, victims of random violence, people with generally no luck and no breaks. These people have never imposed on anyone or expected anything more (or anything at all) than what they work for. These people have suffered and struggled their whole lives and still do so.

"God" is no where to be seen.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

You quoted me but didn't say anything
Fuck it.
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

You quoted me but didn't say anything
Fuck it.
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

They say its free will. Random acts of violence are the result of people's ignorance and decisions.
Natural disaters are the case of us not taking care of our earth.
People who can't get a break, sometimes its just their mentality.
God they say only steps in when the will of man has completely become selfish.
Fuck it.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

_Sexy-Kitten_ wrote:They say its free will. Random acts of violence are the result of people's ignorance and decisions.
Natural disaters are the case of us not taking care of our earth.
People who can't get a break, sometimes its just their mentality.
God they say only steps in when the will of man has completely become selfish.
When people tell me that, I refer back to Dorleac from The Count Of Monte Cristo when Dantes mentions God before Dorleac whips him.

Dorleac: "Let's make a bargain. You ask God for help, and I'll stop the moment He shows up."
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Ok kids...
QUIT POSTING SERIOUS TOPICS ON THE HATE MAIL FORUM
You know people in real life for that.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

^that
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Seriously. I can only be nice and let it slide for so long before you paint a giant bullseye on your head for the next show.
Well I mean that's already happened but still..
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

i think i may be fucked...i dont remember posting any srs bzns, but i do sometimes...oh well....so yea i'm gonna introduce my girl to the hoff on friday and see if i can get laid
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun