Hate Mail?

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Re: Hate Mail?

Post by Bro-Scro »

i give myself the right to judge out of necessity...ask JC or any old school punk how long you survive without that initial "ok they are straight" or "i'm gonna end up fucking this dude up by the end of the night" instinct...
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

_Sexy-Kitten_ wrote:I once didn't like someone I didn't know the moment they walked into my class. I tried to get to know her and be friends but then I found out that I could just sense her bad personality. Bad manners, bad mouth, and slutty.

I don't like the topic of religion much because people are so ignorant and stupid and hypocritical. If it says God excepts you as you, what gives you the right to judge? Besides the bible was written by man and rewritten so many times.
That's no way to talk about ExProJailbait. How rude.

Ok, supposing God exists period.
You basically just suggested that you don't believe in the bible. Where does it say that God accepts you? ...In the bible...
How do we know that "God" isn't really the evil one?
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

to me god sounds like a drama queen...i mean he wrote a book and told all his buddies to talk shit about his former friend....yea we all know THAT guy....satan...he's just chillin, coolin his heels, not talkin shit just doin his thing...god is a spitefull little bastard
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

I have the ability to see personality but when she walked in I just didn't like her. I felt like we had known each other for a long time and she had screwed me over in a bad way but I didn't even know her.

I wasn't talking about ExProJailbait.

You don't have to believe in God for all I care, I'm not gonna judge you if you don't. I really don't believe it so much because man wrote it and have changed it so many times, to mold the things they feel should not be accepted. If you go to any church they all say God loves all his children, he is a forgiving merciful God and accepts all his children. SO then people who go to church should not judge because they are not God. Then they say he is a jealous God which kinda makes that accepting thing canceled out because then he only wants you if you love him alone.

All religion is a way to set a code, a rule book. It is also something for people to believe in. If you have nothing to believe in, then you have chaos because then everyone would find no reason to keep going. They would find no reason to be nice and it would turn into a battle field.

I believe in God because of personal reasons.

Men are the evil one because we kill for little to no reason. We destroy our home and the homes of those around us so that we can be more lazy. We believe we are the best we are the smartest but we are the dumbest because our ignorance, arrogance, and greed get in the way of the truth. We can fix what we have done, we can love but there is no money in that.
Fuck it.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

my answer was better...yours was tl;dr
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

Bro-Scro wrote:my answer was better...yours was tl;dr
The last word makes no sense.
Fuck it.
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

I think I'm going to become a Unitarian Universalist.
Fuck it.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

i'm a structural functionalist...thank you sir jeremy benthem for founding my new profession of faith
_Sexy-Kitten_
Buzzed

Post by _Sexy-Kitten_ »

Lol nice do you even know what Unitarian Universalist is?
Fuck it.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

_Sexy-Kitten_ wrote:If you go to any church they all say God loves all his children, he is a forgiving merciful God and accepts all his children.
How do they know?

I gotta be honest. If I believed in God. I'd have a serious grudge against him. I've seen so much bad shit happen to good people. And then you ask someone how god could let it happen. All they say is "God has/had a plan."

Is that the best they can come up with? If "it" was plan, then it's a shitty fucked up plan. If a person planned something like that out, they'd call them a horrible person.

So this is why I wonder how people can believe in something like that.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.