SociallyUnacceptable

Just what it says
SociallyUnacceptable
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Re: SociallyUnacceptable

Post by SociallyUnacceptable »

so yeah the bikes coming along, got the banana seat and highback sissy bar on. next step- sandblasting and powdercoating
Manager= The poor bastard who got screwed with all of the paperwork.
SociallyUnacceptable
Addicted to Bone's Lair

since my birthdays coming up on the 24th, i was wondering if i could get a bones lair shoutout since it's the big 33 for me
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

SociallyUnacceptable wrote:since my birthdays coming up on the 24th, i was wondering if i could get a bones lair shoutout since it's the big 33 for me
Done. Just send me a message and remind me. We should be taping a show in about a week and a half to two weeks.
33 is an important age. Its the number the masons assigned to the JFK assassination... (KK33).
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
SociallyUnacceptable
Addicted to Bone's Lair

So I found this pic from my town I live in. I don't know how old it is, but it is a great example of parking fail. I would've posted it sooner, but i had a fight with my facebook page trying to find the actual picture link. I swear I'm about ready to go back to myspace- at least i didnt get bombarded with all kinds of stupid shit on my wall.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1346257618