Revision: They went a different direction with Rambo 5.

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
J.C.
Show Host

Revision: They went a different direction with Rambo 5.

Post by J.C. »

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/rambo- ... +Review%29

By George 'El Guapo' Roush on November 12, 2009

Rambo On The Hunt For Young Women. They Don't Stand A Chance! Looks like Sly has changed his mind for his new Rambo movie. Instead of it being about him hunting some creature thing, he's going the old school route and will instead throw Rambo across the border into a city where young women are missing.

According to an e-mail received from Stallonezone:

This is from Sly to your followers:

To all the loyal SZoners out there,

I’m letting you know that Rambo has changed course and the story about hunting the man/beast will be done using another character in the lead. RAMBO himself will be heading over the border to a violent city where many young women have vanished .

There will be blood.

Best,
Sly Stallone
Violent city? Well, we know he's not going to Canada. So I guess Rambo is heading over to Messico to kill himself some Messicans? Cool. Before he gets there, he can get a ton of target practice just by hanging out at Home Depots all across Los Angeles. And if he gets hungry, he can buy some oranges from one near a freeway exit, or buy some flowers for the young Messican women he saves. I'm sure they'll be muchas gracias!

Then again, it could be a border somewhere not in the United States, but I'd rather watch him kill some scumbag Mexican sex traffickers.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Gawd
Sober

Re: Revision: They went a different direction with Rambo 5.

Post by Gawd »

AH HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH AHA AHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
Oh, J.C. I take back the Pussy Boy. You fucking rock!
I wish there was a way I could buy you a beer for that.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

I REALLY WISH they woulda done the Sci-Fi Rambo 5. No such luck.
Rambo fighter the super solider woulda been hilarious.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

I want Jurassic Rambo...
Rambo has to save the world from dinosaurs with Machine guns and lasers on their heads
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

Bone wrote:I want Jurassic Rambo...
Rambo has to save the world from dinosaurs with Machine guns and lasers on their heads
Sounds like an Austin Powers movie.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Bone wrote:I want Jurassic Rambo...
Thats not terribly far from what the original Rambo 5 script was.