Why is 'Google [bot]' on here as a 'registered user?'

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
Gawd
Sober

Why is 'Google [bot]' on here as a 'registered user?'

Post by Gawd »

Seriously. I am so sick to death of this bullshit " 'patriot' act' " invasion of my fucking privacy in the name of corporate interest.

Fuck you, google bot. Google, who's owners and inventors made their rule of thumb (in the beginning, obviously) "Don't be a dick" are now here to collect all of your data for storage in case they need to use you as a patsy.

Fuckity fuck fuck fucking assholes.
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Why is 'Google [bot]' on here as a 'registered user?'

Post by J.C. »

its not so much a registered user as it is a macro in the software to see what is scanning the site, human or otherwise.
And Google has always used similar programming devices for its algorithms.
I would be much more worried if a Miley[bot] or Nickleback[bot] user shows up....
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Gawd
Sober

Re: Why is 'Google [bot]' on here as a 'registered user?'

Post by Gawd »

I figured as much. But I still got a big crimp in my underwear about how google have turned into another tool of the bullshit parade. So I just had to spout off. Hell, I don't even have PMS. I just hate what's happening to our rights and freedoms. KILL, MAIM, DESTROY!!!
J.C. wrote:I would be much more worried if a Miley[bot] or Nickleback[bot] user shows up....
I think the idea of that has just permanently damaged my psyche. *shudder*

You feeling any better? That sucks that you're allergic to freaking onions of all things. Jesus, they must be in 50% of all restaurant food. At least they were when I was a chef. Feel better, mayng.