Since JC appears to be the legal hack....

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Since JC appears to be the legal hack....

Post by Bro-Scro »

I know you are considered a legal expert on all things beastiality, all of your stories include warm blooded animals, what if i saw an individual having sex with a dead fish? Is this legal?
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
Nitesynth
Bone's Lair Bottom Bitch

Re: Since JC appears to be the legal hack....

Post by Nitesynth »

Oh good question. Could it depend on size? That gives ass to mouth a whole new meaning.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Nitesynth wrote:Oh good question. Could it depend on size? That gives ass to mouth a whole new meaning.
is that a reference to donkey sex?
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Bro-Scro wrote:I know you are considered a legal expert on all things beastiality, all of your stories include warm blooded animals, what if i saw an individual having sex with a dead fish? Is this legal?
Actually Bone is the beasty-fan. We live on the same block right now, and anytime a neighbor tells me their pet is missing I immediately want to break into Bone's house like I was Dexter and look for evidence.
Is it legal to fuck a dead fish? I fucked a few people that laid there like a dead fish.... hmm...
I guess it depends on how many children are watching and the ages of the spectators. Also how many YouTube hits it gets.
Don't fuck a dead fish, just hang out in goth clubs and fuck a fat chick. Depending on how often she bathes, she may also qualify for a bestiality hit too.

And remember, if your going to fuck an animal... be responsible. Wear a PETA shirt, take pics blurring your face out, and bomb their website with it.

Nitesynth wrote:Oh good question. Could it depend on size? That gives ass to mouth a whole new meaning.
Best. Donkey. Sex. Joke. Ever.
Horsecock jokes get all the praise... but donkey shows get all the cash.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Fat goth chicks for the win....nothing like a sloppy hippo looking bitch
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Bro-Scro wrote:Fat goth chicks for the win....nothing like a sloppy hippo looking bitch
hippos kill more people than any other animal.
FACT.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

In the US, its actualy deer...
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

But that is *one* country. A lot of our listeners are abroad.
Mosquito and rat related injury related deaths are the biggest in the world (outside of human killing human).
Animal to human, mano a mano deaths, hippos. Deer isn't even in the top list for the world.
And considering deer only top the list because of vehicular accidents, its arguable to blame the cause of death on anything from badly constructed vehicles to bad drivers.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Ok i think we should blame more deaths on woman....they fuck a lot of shit up...