Fuck that!!

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Fuck that!!

Post by RayWen »

The "not safe" section was not made for pictures of your drunken ass. So I put up two new photos to try to fix it. :twisted:
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Fuck that!!

Post by J.C. »

Hey I can't have pics of me drunk floating around the site while job hunting. Rent money > Bone's Lair.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

J.C. wrote:Hey I can't have pics of me drunk floating around the site while job hunting. Rent money > Bone's Lair.
It's not a question of where to put them. It's the necessity for balance. I still have to dig out four more babes to counter the sight of your drunken lunacy. ;)
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Just four? That time in the gym is helping.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
DarkVader
Overlord of the Server

Post by DarkVader »

J.C. wrote:Just four? That time in the gym is helping.
They're being nice.

REALLY REALLY nice.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

DarkVader wrote:
They're being nice.

REALLY REALLY nice.
+1
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

Total of six. Two already up.