Ok guys, got a new girl...

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Ok guys, got a new girl...

Post by J.C. »

Gawd wrote:
J.C. wrote:You got a new girl? when you inflate her post pics. Don't fuck a teacher. You need to fuck a nurse so she can advise you on keeping your liver (which MUST be failing at this point) so much need attention.

But if you are fucking a teacher I guess you could paint your dickhead like an Apple. Maybe you shaft green for a worm? Never fucked a teacher. Well I've fucked people teaching graduate stuff for college but no bonfide teacher.

I guess I am gonna go with fuck her in the ass unexpectedly so she won't have time to properly clean up... blow a load, and when you pull out and see some poop and mangoo run out starting singing chocolate rain.
WOW! That is one drunk J.C! Liver fail!
It was one 1:30 in afternoon. Not even I drink then. So time-stamp-bitch fail.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

i call shennanigans on jc being sober
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
Gawd
Sober

Post by Gawd »

That's how you write at 1:30 in the afternoon and sober? English fail!!!! You fucking hack!
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Gawd wrote:That's how you write at 1:30 in the afternoon and sober? English fail!!!! You fucking hack!
Or maybe I was writing working and in a hurry. Oh no. My life long goal of seeking your approval is gone. *sniff* Guess we should just stop the show and give up.
Oh wait.
I don't give a flying moose shit what you think.
Whew! That was a close one!
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
Gawd
Sober

Post by Gawd »

Holy shit, J.C! I'm sorry. I didn't realize your mom got drunk and tried to climb in bed with you again. My bad. :D
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Gawd wrote:Holy shit, J.C! I'm sorry. I didn't realize your mom got drunk and tried to climb in bed with you again. My bad. :D
Really? A your mom joke? FAIL.
However that would be impressive. She's over 400 miles away and is not supposed to drive over health conditions. I would feel bad for breaking her hip when I kick her out of bed and break her hip, but I'm sure she can afford it. Shes Irish Cherokee, so she will probably bury everyone (myself included) I know anyway.
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

Kids... dont make me reach back there... I'll turn this damn forum right around and its no disneyland for anyone!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
DarkVader
Overlord of the Server

Post by DarkVader »

J.C. wrote:But if you are fucking a teacher I guess you could paint your dickhead like an Apple. Maybe you shaft green for a worm? Never fucked a teacher. Well I've fucked people teaching graduate stuff for college but no bonfide teacher.
Does it count if she has the title "visiting professor" and teaches college full time? If not, I guess I haven't fucked a teacher either.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

DarkVader wrote:
J.C. wrote:But if you are fucking a teacher I guess you could paint your dickhead like an Apple. Maybe you shaft green for a worm? Never fucked a teacher. Well I've fucked people teaching graduate stuff for college but no bonfide teacher.
Does it count if she has the title "visiting professor" and teaches college full time? If not, I guess I haven't fucked a teacher either.
That totally counts.