I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Thats four drinks.

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
J.C.
Show Host

I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Thats four drinks.

Post by J.C. »

Gimme hate mail. Now.
Or fan mail.
Whatever.

Fuck me here
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
J.C.
Show Host

Re: I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Thats four drinks.

Post by J.C. »

HATE MAIL!!!!!!!!
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Morgann
Catholic Stripper

Post by Morgann »

Sorry.
I only do "Blame Male".....

This is a faggoty emoticon. :ugeek:
Because a night without strippers is like a day without motherfucking sunshine.....
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

I <3 blame mail.
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

im guna find you in the street just to see if you actually piss down my throat. i dont think you will.

-Skuttle-

P.S. i just took 4 drinks. hell yea.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

the forum is not on my shit schedule
ive had to take a dump for a few, then bone calls me and says i finally got hatemail
i almost crapped my pants during responding to this

which woulda been more entertaining and been a better segment on the show

there is NO road that connects knoxville to indy
ive looked
im a huge fucking colts fan, id drive that fucking road every week.
so if you find this imaginary road for us to have pisstastic adventures on, i say let the pissing begin, itll be worth it to finally see the colts in person.

and i yes, piss down your throat just because i love you for listening, and thats the kind of love i promote
its all about love and urine and the love of urine.

skanks for the memories
eternally soaked in your pee
JC
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

Im all about the promotion of that kind of love. its the best kind out there. if it makes you anymore angry, i went to the afc championship last year. and i know what your asking yourself... how much did that cost??? one word: FREE. yup.

since you enjoy the hate mail so much, i shall remember to hate you more often. not that pussy kind of hate, im talkin the black hole for a heart how can i fuck with this person kind of hate. it shall be hatetasctic.

im busy building that imaginary highway. but since its my imagenary highway, i make the rules. every quarter mile or so there will be a statue of my throat for you to piss upon as you see fit. but this highway is never ending. it will take you to all kinds of imaginary places. such as heaven, hell, and your sex life.

thank you guys for all the entertainment on my drunken nights.

The Coalition shall desimate all in its path.
-Skuttle-
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Skuttle wrote:Im all about the promotion of that kind of love. its the best kind out there. if it makes you anymore angry, i went to the afc championship last year. and i know what your asking yourself... how much did that cost??? one word: FREE. yup.

since you enjoy the hate mail so much, i shall remember to hate you more often. not that pussy kind of hate, im talkin the black hole for a heart how can i fuck with this person kind of hate. it shall be hatetasctic.

im busy building that imaginary highway. but since its my imagenary highway, i make the rules. every quarter mile or so there will be a statue of my throat for you to piss upon as you see fit. but this highway is never ending. it will take you to all kinds of imaginary places. such as heaven, hell, and your sex life.

thank you guys for all the entertainment on my drunken nights.

The Coalition shall desimate all in its path.
-Skuttle-
dig it
and alot of this will be in a future podcast....
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

we have a bit of a love hate relationship. you love my hate and i love to hate you. it works out quite beautifully. your a fucking hack.

skuttle
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

i just wanted to let you know, in case you forgot, i fucking (drink) hate you with a passion. ive actually made it a side hobby. i take atlest 20 minutes out of my busy schedule every day to reflect on how much i hate your hack ass (drink).

-Skuttle-