Skuttle here...

Just what it says
Skuttle

Skuttle here...

Post by Skuttle »

yup this is skuttle comin to you live from the shit hole known at indiana just to say "hi". Until next time, rock out with your cock out.

-skuttle-

p.s. yea there are po-dunk retartds around here that would do something retarded like try to sella snake to an undercover dnr guy.
Bone
Show Host

Re: Skuttle here...

Post by Bone »

Welcome to the Forum... wanna buy a snake? :mrgreen:

Wow, Indiana! outta curiosity, how did you find us?
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

to be honest, i was aimlessly surfing the internet one night looking for a david bowie and maynard james compilation (bring me the head of the disco king). its happened to be on podcast.com. thats how it happened.
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

p.s. through a friend of a friend i found this out. my mothers friends girlfriends son ( if that makes sense ) was the guy that got arrested for the illegal snake sales. small world here in indy... a little too small.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Skuttle wrote:p.s. through a friend of a friend i found this out. my mothers friends girlfriends son ( if that makes sense ) was the guy that got arrested for the illegal snake sales. small world here in indy... a little too small.
whoa
thats fucked
you inbreeders you.
i love it
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

My next snake should look similar to this one...

I can't wait.
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

And HERE he is!!!! He's so little though, you can't really tell from the pic. I just adore him!!!
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

And this is my daughter's "Mystique". She's about 4 ft. long now... but not in this picture.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

Skuttle wrote:to be honest, i was aimlessly surfing the internet one night looking for a david bowie and maynard james compilation (bring me the head of the disco king). its happened to be on podcast.com. thats how it happened.
I had that song back on my old computer... Great song.

Maynard posted it on his website for puscifer to stream as background music. Dunno if it's still on there.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.