Ismael (No dick jokes, please.)

Just what it says
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Ismael (No dick jokes, please.)

Post by TorresLLNM »

I'm Ismael, like the dude from Moby Dick [get it?], but without the H and fishy smell.

I'm just a 20 year old misfit with no real direction, who stumbled upon your modest but awesome podcast, just recently. I gotta say you guys are pretty interesting, and you honestly make me laugh. I listen to you guys on my way to work and sometimes AT work when I'm not supposed to (with headphones). I just recently moved to New Mexico from Las Vegas, Nevada (the things I do for love......and sex). Uhhhh, I have a very broad taste in music. I mostly listen to Rock and Blues. I also enjoy Funk, Motown, Industrial, a little electronic, and a little bit of metal, and a ton of shit in between. I don't like (c)Rap or Hip hop much. I can tolerate country (I like Johnny Cash, of course).

Uh... what else can I say?

Shit, I can't think of anything else to say.... FUCK IT, I'LL DO IT LIVE! :ugeek:
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Ismael (No dick jokes, please.)

Post by J.C. »

Welcome to forums! Thanks for listening! I think you are already on the FB page.
Now for some dick jokes.
whatthefuck I can't write ALL the jokes. **drums fingers and waits for others to make dick jokes**
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

Can't write all, or ANY of the dick jokes? Heh.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Ya know if you really wanted dick jokes you should have had a name like "donkey dong" or some shit...I mean for gods sake dont use your real name because they will make fun of you.

Also its hard to be a dick without the fishy smell unless you have a shitty smell about you!
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

Well, I couldn't think of a clever and witty name like Bro-scro(tum). And I'm used to my name getting mispronounced and made fun of anyway. I don't go by my first name most of the time anyway.

So do you guy do your podcast like every two weeks, for the most part? Your last episode was great, my brother-in-law totally lost it when J.C. spewed out the "fire in hell for ginger kids" line.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Every 2 weeks give or take...there have been a couple of dry patches in the past which is why i'm glad there are more people on here to piss and moan and keep the guys on track....also BALL BARRIER!
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

TorresLLNM wrote:So do you guy do your podcast like every two weeks, for the most part? Your last episode was great, my brother-in-law totally lost it when J.C. spewed out the "fire in hell for ginger kids" line.
Yeah we are a little overdue with latest show. Scheduling difficulties... hoping to get a show recorded for you all in the next few days.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Bone wrote:
TorresLLNM wrote:So do you guy do your podcast like every two weeks, for the most part? Your last episode was great, my brother-in-law totally lost it when J.C. spewed out the "fire in hell for ginger kids" line.
Yeah we are a little overdue with latest show. Scheduling difficulties... hoping to get a show recorded for you all in the next few days.
THIS. Yea. Give it a few days. We are O.D.ed on material at this point I'd say. Soon as we can get a mutual night free... you get a show!
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

So, I wanna cool dark nickname like junkie christ, or skuttle, or bro-scrotum. Anyone got any ideas? :mrgreen:

Eh, I've never had any good nicknames. Other than "flagpole" "Ish" or "Hey, what in the motherfuck are you doing to my dog?!"
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

TorresLLNM wrote:So, I wanna cool dark nickname like junkie christ, or skuttle, or bro-scrotum. Anyone got any ideas? :mrgreen:

Eh, I've never had any good nicknames. Other than "flagpole" "Ish" or "Hey, what in the motherfuck are you doing to my dog?!"
Next episode.