Who Are Your Favorite Comedians

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
Omicron Nexus
Sober

Who Are Your Favorite Comedians

Post by Omicron Nexus »

Being that there have been a lot of comedians on the show recently I thought it was an appropriate question.
Local, International, Known or unknown, Which comedian do you consider most of an influence or the funniest of the bunch?

Personally, I'd have to say Carlin. The man would tell you to your face, Exactly what was on his mind. He didn't give a fuck. I admire that. He was intelligent and funny as shit. We need more men like him in this world.
What?
What do you mean "Conform to societal standards"?
How about fuck you.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Re: Who Are Your Favorite Comedians

Post by TorresLLNM »

Omicron Nexus wrote:Being that there have been a lot of comedians on the show recently I thought it was an appropriate question.
Local, International, Known or unknown, Which comedian do you consider most of an influence or the funniest of the bunch?

Personally, I'd have to say Carlin. The man would tell you to your face, Exactly what was on his mind. He didn't give a fuck. I admire that. He was intelligent and funny as shit. We need more men like him in this world.
Carlin and Hicks are two of my favorites.

Favorite living comedians would have to be Bill Burr and Jim Norton. I became a fan of Burr's ever since he trashed an entire audience through his entire 15min set at the O&A Virus tour.

Check this out. He DESTROYS Philly and gets a standing ovation at the end of his set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Fk9UNX3YM

I like Jim Norton's crazy sick brand of humor as well.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

My two favorite standups by far are Carlin and Lewis Black
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Carlin
Hicks
Giraldo
Leary
Louis CK
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

J.C. wrote:Carlin
Hicks
Giraldo
Hicks
Louis CK
Fixed. Pun fucking intended.*

*(Note: If you are unfamiliar with No Cure For Cancer or Hick's material, you will not get this reference.)
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

TorresLLNM wrote:
J.C. wrote:Carlin
Hicks
Giraldo
Hicks
Louis CK
Fixed. Pun fucking intended.*

*(Note: If you are unfamiliar with No Cure For Cancer or Hick's material, you will not get this reference.)
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"