Ep#019 - Miscarriage of Justice

Episode discussions in here
Bone
Show Host

Ep#019 - Miscarriage of Justice

Post by Bone »

Q: What do penis thefts, semen stealing, pudding wrestling, sex with tables have in comman? A: they're all topics on this episode of Bones Lair! Closing song - Gothkids by Bone

Oh check out Ray & Wendy's Photo site Ray makes even us look good in photos!

Click Here to listen.

Click Here for the archive of all the shows.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
Scylla

Re: Ep#019 - Miscarriage of Justice

Post by Scylla »

You suck at reading my letters... I think from now on I should read my own letters. *grins*

Pudding News!!!
I just found Vanilla pudding... in a can!
My Sam's Club has it for 3.88 a can!

Whoever buys it better have a truck. Cause they will need to get 57 cans to have 50 gallons of pudding. That's 400 pounds... plus the weight of the can. Hope the suspension is good.

Vanilla Pudding... wouldn't that be more politically correct?
ooooh... swirl! Hmmmm. now that's an idea... *mind is racing...*
Ok, I'll stop editing and adding more shit now.
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

mmmm.... Nilla puddin!!!! :twisted:
Scylia, guess your just going to have to come out to ktown and be on the show next time there is a letter to be read.
Or you can send me an mp3 of you reading your letters to us that I can then play on the show!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

I don't have a decent way to record my voice and make an mp3. Even if I did, compared to your audio, it would sound like crap in a can.
I'm liking the idea of reading it on location, but attending one of the recordings only to read a letter would be a waste of resources... when I might have more to offer than a message about pudding.
I'm working on something right now I think you will be pleased with... once completed, it will be delivered in the form of a letter, but it will take some time, so bare with me. Don't get too excited, the anticipation will kill you. It's soooo not worth the hype.

BTW... My daughter, and all her HS friends are listening to Bone's Lair, cause I'm such a bad influence (what else would you expect from a MILF)... but they are starting from the beginning. They feel like such rebels... LOL! Krista (my daughter) enjoys the news mostly, and her friends just think it's very entertaining. They play the drinking game, except they use energy drinks instead of alcohol... which is worse in my opinion. So, keep up the spectacular work... as often as you are permitted.
*kisses*
Scylla
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

We have recording facilities. Maybe we could make the MP3 for you?
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

If I have the letter in question completed, but I cannot attend a recording in person, then I will come talk to you... maybe some night before Salvation would be ideal if need be.
Thanks for giving me options!