progenies of the great apocolypse

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
Captain Awesome
Sober

progenies of the great apocolypse

Post by Captain Awesome »

YAY for deceptive titles.

anyways.you guys are the reason why people look funny at me at work.i constanly listen to my ipod,of cause i listen too your podcast.and every five minutes i cant do anything but laugh.and since i work at a "protected workplace" there are many mentally cha . . . retards working there.and i cant exactly explain the shit too them because they don't understand that kind of humor.so i'm pretty much stuck with people wondering why the fuck i go around laughing at nothing all the fucking time.

but hey.take the bad with the good.i have gotten more laughs out of your shows than anything else has for several years.seriously.so thanks for that.
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Re: progenies of the great apocolypse

Post by RayWen »

So you work for Lifeway?

(I thought it said deceptive titties :D )
Captain Awesome
Sober

totally differnet and unrelated topic

i saw your frontpage and i clicked the "infect others" button and i tried that script shit,but i didn't get the shit to work.so i decided id make category entirely dedicated too you with links and all in my own forum.not that anybody ever visits it.but if someone acedentally drops by hopefully they'll check the shtuff out.

here is a link to that : http://captainawesomeforums.forumotions ... 03.htm#143
Captain Awesome
Sober

RayWen wrote:So you work for Lifeway?

(I thought it said deceptive titties :D )
nope.i live in norway.
i work for a place called ******
Last edited by Captain Awesome on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Thanks for the high praise man. Appreciate it. Its gonna take at least 2 more people at my next intervention to convince me to drink less.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

You work with retards and you need Bone's Lair to make you laugh? You have no sense of humor at all.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.