I have a life and a girlfriend

Spread Rumors, Talk Crap, and post anything not show related in here.
Be Civil....
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

I have a life and a girlfriend

Post by Bro-Scro »

I just work a shit schedule, so when no one is around i post on the forums to bug yall....
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
J.C.
Show Host

Re: I have a life and a girlfriend

Post by J.C. »

and we appreciate it greatly. We love our audience. We just like to pick on all of you we can. Seems like we have a habit of finding a listener or two and railing on them for a few months.
I too have a life and a girlfriend. Which is amazing. Most people that know I do this show think I should be killed with fire.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Yea, my old lady isnt a big fan of the show, but i play it in the car when we are together to piss her off...i love the democracy of the car....if its mine, my radio you lose the right to bitch about anything i choose to play.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

If it makes you or her feel better, none of the women in any of the guys who do this show listen to it. The joke on the last show about my girlfriend saying I am worse in public... yea that's not far off from the truth.
A few of my ex's listened to it just to see what I said about them. But one of my ex's is on an episode or two and she wouldn't even listen to the shows she was on. Haha.
Female listeners amaze me.
But we actually have quite a few of them.
The women who listen to our show are a pretty awesome breed of good humor, hot, and intelligent. I wanted to do a calendar of some of them at one point. I mean I have seen some of the women that dig our show and holy shit man. The girl who does the female voices in the samples, Morgannnn, is fucking gorgeous for example. There has been many women I've met that listen to the show that are just... wow. And the more we shit on no women listening to the show, the more woman say BULLSHIT. So next week I will mention that on the show some.... eh. I am bored and overworked today, this post sucks. I haven't been posting many lulz on the board lately.
I should retype these later drunk with gratuitous use of words like "fuck", "Mormon", and "shit pussy".
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
ThatCunt
Sober

Post by ThatCunt »

You know, I don't care if this is an old post. I have to make a point.

I know this alleged 'girlfriend'.

Oh gods, I'd rather attach a car battery to my clit or give myself a draino enema.

It's not that she's ugly, quite the opposite, it's just that she'd be so much more attractive if she didn't speak. Seriously, I (a woman, even if it is unconfirmed to you) have told Dick to put his penis in her mouth any time it opens.

Stupid does not cover it. She is not a girlfriend (although Dick lets her pretend to be so he can bang her in the ass). She is a set of walking, glorified holes that is only attractive when her dirty panties have been shoved in her mouth and she's crying.

That being said, I can only give this as evidence, he's hanging out with me on a Friday night, after asking if he could hide at my house. Evidently pizza, beer, and movies are more fun that 'hawt sex' with an idiot.
Initiative comes to thems that wait.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

^^hey shit pussy wasnt involved until ^ that post......Which is true...
ThatCunt
Sober

Post by ThatCunt »

Oh suck my dick. What was it again?

"You only say what I'm thinking."

Suck it long, suck it hard.
Initiative comes to thems that wait.
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

Hey ThatCunt,

Simply attaching a car battery to your clit won't do anything, but, if you want, we have a wiring diagram somewhere that you could make a proper shock box. Wen says it's lots of fun!

Seriously, Wen loves the zappy things:
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

It appears your lightsaber shoots force lightening. Interesting. So does my fabulous cock.
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

Only homers use the word fabulous....