batman fanboy

Just what it says
batz13

batman fanboy

Post by batz13 »

Whats up everybody! I'm batz I'm a fanboy so feel free to bust my balls about it. I been listening for a while just been a sorry procrastinating hack about signing up for the forum. Oh and btw batman could beat green lanterns ass!
If it wasn't for dicks like us assholes would shit all over our pussies!
J.C.
Show Host

Re: batman fanboy

Post by J.C. »

In the Green Lantern: Rebirth miniseries he lays Batman out in one punch without using his ring. Batman's "power" is basically rooted in the fact he scares the shit out of everyone. Green Lantern has no fear. He's said repeatedly in JL and GL comics how much he hates Hal Jordan... but its pretty much because he can't scare him.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Bro-Scro
JC's Shit Pussy Ewok

Post by Bro-Scro »

green lantern > batman!
My right hand holds a vile of trainqualizers
My left hand holds a loaded .38
I've got a young girl who's anticipating romance
And now the only little love that's left is a loaded gun
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

J.C. wrote:In the Green Lantern: Rebirth miniseries he lays Batman out in one punch without using his ring. Batman's "power" is basically rooted in the fact he scares the shit out of everyone. Green Lantern has no fear. He's said repeatedly in JL and GL comics how much he hates Hal Jordan... but its pretty much because he can't scare him.
That's like, 6 fucking drinks worth of fanboyness....
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

I could've named the issue Geoff Johns wrote a few years back where GL and Batman talk about the whole "dead dad" thing..... but I decided to stop there.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
batz13

Post by batz13 »

touche salesmen........
If it wasn't for dicks like us assholes would shit all over our pussies!