Not really hatemail.

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Not really hatemail.

Post by TorresLLNM »

But i figured I'd try and defribrilate this section.

I've got an idea for JC's desire to use a certain phrase in everyday conversation.

When telling a story, I think you could probably say something akin to: "Shit, I was more scared than mini-horse with it's tail hair tied to a post!"

Also, JC, you fool! Your inclusion of the "Fuck Dr. Who!" on your list might have incurred the wrath of ray and wendy, which could mean NO MORE TOO HOT FOR EWOK PICS. APOLOGIZE NOW.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
J.C.
Show Host

Re: Not really hatemail.

Post by J.C. »

Fuck Dr.Who I didn't think would piss anyone off. I thought my use of the word reTardis would.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
TorresLLNM
You Drink

Post by TorresLLNM »

J.C. wrote:Fuck Dr.Who I didn't think would piss anyone off. I thought my use of the word reTardis would.
I don't care for Dr. Who, but dammit I like ray and wen's pics..
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

TorresLLNM wrote:
J.C. wrote:Fuck Dr.Who I didn't think would piss anyone off. I thought my use of the word reTardis would.
I don't care for Dr. Who, but dammit I like ray and wen's pics..
Just FYI, We get permission from each of the models to post their photos, at the most we may pick about four from each shoot. Just got the ok on some last night.

Didn't want you to think what we do was somehow influenced by the bad taste of some drunken fucktard.
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

Just finished listening to JC's "fuck" list.

Been throttling the boss a lot lately? Sounds like someone needs to get laid or it's he reason he's not getting laid.
BTW, our one year old grandkid knows what a Zonda R and Veyron are. That impressive enough for you? (Did you have to google Zonda?)

You're right about vista, dubstep, Cook and Mencia though.
Bone
Show Host

Post by Bone »

RayWen wrote:Just finished listening to JC's "fuck" list.

Been throttling the boss a lot lately? Sounds like someone needs to get laid or it's he reason he's not getting laid.
BTW, our one year old grandkid knows what a Zonda R and Veyron are. That impressive enough for you? (Did you have to google Zonda?)

The Kid has got good taste!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! - Benjamin Franklin

Join my Music Revolution http://www.djbone.com
RayWen
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by RayWen »

Bone wrote:
RayWen wrote:Just finished listening to JC's "fuck" list.

The Kid has got good taste!
Of course she does, she has more than a dozen Daleks.