I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Thats four drinks.

Post your Hate Mail to JC here.
J.C.
Show Host

Re: I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Thats four drinks.

Post by J.C. »

you totally jerk off to my myspace page dont you?
maybe... just maybe.. if the stars align right... ill be jerking off to your page while you jerk off to mine............
no wait. your a dude. its still just gonna be you jerking it to mine.
but ill post some nice cock pics for you.
:-)
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

I would love that. It would make my year. What would be even better is if you where jerking off to my page while traveling on my imaginary highway. That would be the ultimate in jerking off experiences.
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

whatever happened to mentioning the highway you hack? it better be mentioned in the next podcast or its your throat that will be pissed down. HACK!

-Skuttle-
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

Not trying to be a know it all... but "I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck." warrants 5 drinks. Sorry Skuttle, you were misled, and you missed out on a drink... cause you believe whatever JC tells you.
I also believe that because JC messed up the drink count on this subject line, everyone should take yet an other drink... so that would be 6 drinks! Thanks JC, for getting me drunk, and not having the decency to be around to take advantage of me. You suck.
Fuck off.
Skuttle

Post by Skuttle »

yea... your a dousche.... im sure u know.... we all know..... your such a dousche that everytime i shit.... i name it jc. thats rite!

-Skuttle-
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Skuttle wrote:yea... your a dousche.... im sure u know.... we all know..... your such a dousche that everytime i shit.... i name it jc. thats rite!

-Skuttle-
I just noticed this post. And you it is spelled douche, so obviously this insult tears the asshole of my inner child into a bloody pulp.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Scylla wrote:Not trying to be a know it all... but "I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck." warrants 5 drinks. Sorry Skuttle, you were misled, and you missed out on a drink... cause you believe whatever JC tells you.
I also believe that because JC messed up the drink count on this subject line, everyone should take yet an other drink... so that would be 6 drinks! Thanks JC, for getting me drunk, and not having the decency to be around to take advantage of me. You suck.
Fuck off.
That post looks like I take advantage of drunk women.
Get that right, I *do* take advantage of drunk women.
One of my favorite kinds of women.
Gawd
Sober

Post by Gawd »

J.C,

You stupid fuck (drink). "I am a fucking hack. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck." That's FIVE drinks, you fucking hack (drink twice)!

I hate you so much I would let you lick the rim of my cat's asshole while she's menstruating.

You're welcome,

Gawd!
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Gawd wrote:I hate you so much I would let you lick the rim of my cat's asshole while she's menstruating.
I want to fuck that sentence so fucking hard.
Wow.

I can't even hate on that.
Gawd
Sober

Post by Gawd »

Damn! I mean, Cool! I mean, .... awe, fuck you.