Arriving on the scene!

Just what it says
angrycomic
Sober

Re: Arriving on the scene!

Post by angrycomic »

Why Thank You J.C... you're very helpful and might I add....attentive to the needs of your message board posters.

Now... I've got another joke about ya...

The hair man... the hair is killing me... it looks like some kind of wild animal... or...what Amy Winehouses bush probably looked like about a month ago.... Looking at it... I don't know whether to fuck it, fight it...or put it out at night so it doesn't pee on the floor.

Oh the juices are flowing today!
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

I'm waiting for you to post in the general forum. This should be good.
And yea I keep putting off cutting my hair because I'm trying to look like a bigger stoner than Matt even though I quit smoking pot.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
EnvyLCC
Sober

Post by EnvyLCC »

Damn it. I didn't read this before I posted that other thing. Apparently everyone on here knows your real name. Noob.
No one will know I put your lady cha cha on your face.
EnvyLCC
Sober

Post by EnvyLCC »

angrycomic wrote: The hair man... the hair is killing me... it looks like some kind of wild animal... or...what Amy Winehouses bush probably looked like about a month ago.... Looking at it... I don't know whether to fuck it, fight it...or put it out at night so it doesn't pee on the floor.

Dave, don't pull JC's hair unless you want him excited. I tried to punish him by pulling his hair today. He just peed all over the floor.

Also, I think you have your answer. :D
No one will know I put your lady cha cha on your face.
angrycomic
Sober

Post by angrycomic »

That's maneuver # 2 in the J.C. book... if you pull his hair AND call him a bitch... he won't ever stop calling you.. and he shits on a midget....I mean Bone's penis.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

All this talk about pissing and shitting is making me wanna masturbate.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"