Everything you need to know about JC.

Just what it says
J.C.
Show Host

Everything you need to know about JC.

Post by J.C. »

My name is JC.
I DJ as DJ Junkie Christ. Find out more at http://www.myspace.com/junkiechrist
I run a website called KnoxNihilism. We do fun things. Go check us out at http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum
I also play in a band sometimes. And produce music.
And of course, I am one of the co-hosts and writers at Bone's Lair.

Outside of that?
I spit when I talk. I drink when Im awake. I piss when I sleep. My only regret in life is I pissed off a two story balcony onto a cop car in Bristol VA when I was 16 and I didnt take any pictures at all. I like cheese.
Oh yea, Im on the Bone's Lair podcast.
Im a fucking hack.
I shoulda made my name on this board JC The Hack but that would make you happy.
I dont like you happy. Unless you downloaded the podcast. And liked it. Then I love you.
Wanna fuck?
Im so in love wih you.
Add me to mystalker so i can jerk off to your pictures.
Your pretty in those shoes.
I want your hate mail. Tell me your darkest secrets. Tell me the name of the girl you "accidently" fingered middle school on the play ground. Tell me how long you both got suspended. Tell me how dissapointed she was when you took each others virginity. Tell me the name of the convent shes in now so we can call her on air and talk to the mice in her vagina because she became a nun and hasnt seen a dick since you ruined her from the male gender.
Nuns are hot.
Ask bone.
Please listen to my rants while your at work at full volume beside your mother, your boss, new born babies, and your pastor.
Im education in a bottle. Im big in Japan. They call me Cockzilla.
Do you like Japanese movies? Me two. And sushi.
Fuck now im hungry.
Send me hate mail.
Make a reasons why we hate JC thread.
Or a reasons why we love JC thread.
Take a poll to see if youve seen my cock.

Id seriously like to thank Bone and Arkady for actually allowing my voice to be podcasted across the internet. Those guys rock.
Download our podcast. Buy our shit. Send me hate mail.
Didnt someone mention sushi? Time to go eat.
<3
Anyone want naked pics of me?

I didnt know what to say here but I am putting a bio up soon so for better details id go there when its up.
Thanks to everyone for the really positive feedback and downloading. We have alot of fun with this, I hope you do to.
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Mother Mo

Re: Everything you need to know about JC.

Post by Mother Mo »

:lol:

Yes, a lot of fun indeed! Thanks for keeping us laughing, guys. Keep up the madness!
Change how you see, not how you look.
Morgann
Catholic Stripper

Post by Morgann »

Heading out for some sushi riiiiight now.....

I love some good ole fashioned fish taste in the morning...... Either in bed, or at breakfast. :twisted:
Because a night without strippers is like a day without motherfucking sunshine.....
Gawd
Sober

Post by Gawd »

Me like cheese too, Cockzilla. But not necessarily with my sushi. Now pleeeeease go jerk off to my mycrack pix? I need a visual for my bath tonight.
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

Gawd wrote:Me like cheese too, Cockzilla. But not necessarily with my sushi. Now pleeeeease go jerk off to my mycrack pix? I need a visual for my bath tonight.
i should only answer to cockzilla from now on
Don't play the drinking game. We are NOT responsible for any accidents, dumpings, divorces, or firings that occur over the substance abuse cause by our show.
"JC drunk is like 'hey lets hand this random guy a shotgun and see what happens'"
Scylla

Post by Scylla »

I could use some sushi and cockzilla right about now.

Morgannnnn likes the taste of fish... in bed, or in the morning... I'ld like the taste of morgannnnn in bed, and in the morning.

I'm just saying.
*kisses*
J.C.
Show Host

Post by J.C. »

I bamped my intro thread. Because I can.
SociallyUnacceptable
Addicted to Bone's Lair

Post by SociallyUnacceptable »

Fucking hack
Manager= The poor bastard who got screwed with all of the paperwork.